|Ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis): This usually affects young children. It can cause hair loss and inflammation of the affected area. One can be infected by this fungus without developing any symptoms, and become a carrier instead, spreading the.|
|Gupta AK, Groen K, Woestenborghs R, De Doncker P. Itraconazole pulse therapy is effective in the treatment of Majocchi's granuloma: a clinical and pharmacokinetic evaluation and implications for possible effectiveness in tinea capitis. Clin Exp Dermatol.|
|This is a case of tinea unguium. Of these choices, a 6-month regimen of pulse dosing, using oral terbinafine (B), is my choice. This pulse dosing schedule works well, is less toxic to the liver and easier for compliance purposes. For children aged 4.|
|A 63-year-old white man presented with an eruption of the face and neck present for about 4 years. The rash was pruritic. He had been seen by a number of physicians over the years, but lacked a firm diagnosis. Prescribed topical corticosteroids led to .|
|Eğer maya mantarının neden olduğu bir enfeksiyon ya da ayak mantarı bulaştıysa, cilt mantarı olduğuuzu fark etmemiş olabilirsiniz. Mantar spor üreten bir grup organizmadır, neredeyse her yerde yaşabilir ve genellikle enfeksiyonlara neden olmaz. Ama .|
- Share This With Your Physician! 11 Steps to Prescribing and Using ADHD Medication Effectively
- Drug-drug interactions and QT prolongation as a commonly ...
- How to Avoid Dangerous Drug Interactions
- Natural Alternatives to Diflucan
- Efficacy and safety of phosphodieterase-5 inhibitors for treatment of erectile dysfunction secondary to spinal cord ...
- Finasteride: does Donald Trump's favourite hair loss treatment really ...
- Malaria drug causes brain damage that mimics PTSD: case study
- Antibiotic Rifaximin Extremely Effective In Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment
- From 'wait-and-watch' to 'have babies': Women with period pain get more advice than treatment
- Children's ear infections still need 10 days of treatment for cure