|Ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis): This usually affects young children. It can cause hair loss and inflammation of the affected area. One can be infected by this fungus without developing any symptoms, and become a carrier instead, spreading the.|
|Gupta AK, Groen K, Woestenborghs R, De Doncker P. Itraconazole pulse therapy is effective in the treatment of Majocchi's granuloma: a clinical and pharmacokinetic evaluation and implications for possible effectiveness in tinea capitis. Clin Exp Dermatol.|
|This is a case of tinea unguium. Of these choices, a 6-month regimen of pulse dosing, using oral terbinafine (B), is my choice. This pulse dosing schedule works well, is less toxic to the liver and easier for compliance purposes. For children aged 4.|
|A 63-year-old white man presented with an eruption of the face and neck present for about 4 years. The rash was pruritic. He had been seen by a number of physicians over the years, but lacked a firm diagnosis. Prescribed topical corticosteroids led to .|
|Eğer maya mantarının neden olduğu bir enfeksiyon ya da ayak mantarı bulaştıysa, cilt mantarı olduğuuzu fark etmemiş olabilirsiniz. Mantar spor üreten bir grup organizmadır, neredeyse her yerde yaşabilir ve genellikle enfeksiyonlara neden olmaz. Ama .|
- Eat, drink, but be wary — 4 foods that interact with medications
- Intrathecal baclofen benefits
- Atrovent Inhalation Solution
- Antibiotics and Mental Status Changes
- Could your favorite pain medicine send you into cardiac arrest?
- Hawaii pharmacist spells out rules for travelers
- Impotence medicine associated with reduced long-term risk of death after heart attack
- Une fin de règne houleuse…
- New BSR guideline provides evidence-based recommendations for clinicians prescribing non-biologic DMARDs
- Meet The Man Who Stopped Thousands Of People Becoming HIV ...